World Environment Day is celebrated every year on June 5 to create awareness and encourage efforts to protect the environment. This year the theme pertains to ‘solutions to plastic pollution‘ with celebrations being hosted by Côte D’Ivoire – or the Ivory Coast in west Africa.
It is a reminder that people’s actions on plastic pollution matters. The steps governments and businesses are taking to tackle plastic pollution are the consequence of this action.
- Let’s Unite to Save the Environment!
- Saving Environment is the ultimate end game!
- Invest in plants & enliven our future generations.
- Say no to pollution & Yes to Recycle.
- Live green, Breathe Green, Go green.
- Save the earth, save our environment!
It is time to accelerate this action and transition to a circular economy.
It is time to #BeatPlasticPollution – see video HERE